Stupid avatars

Option 1 :

Option 2 :

Option 3 :

Explanations :

1 = Just tux in a leather jacket , smoking a cig and waving with his foot.

2 = The Bastard Operator From Hell logo (I know it’s crappy… but it’s only 1.3Kb … i could make a better one)

3 = The EvilEntity Linux Logo

can i vote 2 or 3 times…lol

i like your old one…number 1

I like 1 and 3 but I believe you should stick to the old one, it is a point of recognition :slight_smile:

Srtick with the old one :slight_smile: its great - “if it ain’t broke, dont fix it”

Yeah, the old one rules… It has a message: Let’s all smoke pot and relax while saying bullshit in CDFreaks poll’s by Mr. B. :slight_smile:

I really think you should stick to the old one. Besides it perfectness, it’s… you!

[B]it’s… you! [/B]

Couldn’t agree more! :slight_smile:

Originally posted by RedHatted
[B]

Couldn’t agree more! :slight_smile: [/B]

Then why’d you ask? :confused:

:wink:

Keep the old one! Tux smoking ‘something’ is cool!

:cool:

Originally posted by Upp3rd0G
[B]Keep the old one! Tux smoking ‘something’ is cool!

:cool: [/B]

If you mean by “something” something other than normal cigarettes… you’re mistaken :slight_smile:

But , the mob has spoken… back to me original avatar it is :slight_smile:

I think we should call him the ‘Bad Ass Penguin’!

Originally posted by iamrocket
I think we should call him the ‘Bad Ass Penguin’!

Can change Belvedere’s status easily :wink:

Originally posted by Smart@$$
[B]
Then why’d you ask? :confused:

:wink: [/B]

?Huh? :confused:

When did Taxman change his status from ‘Evil Admin of Search’ to ‘uses the search’?

Originally posted by nb-
When did Taxman change his status from ‘Evil Admin of Search’ to ‘uses the search’?

Yesterday. The chat is a real source of information :slight_smile:

i wish i could get IRC to work at work…anyone got any ideas ?

the web client doesnt work too good either.

I WANT IRC !!!

If iamrocket is feeling board sometime he could change is avatar from reading ‘All you mods are belong to DOMi’ to ‘All you mods are owned by DOMi’ or ‘DOMi owns all you mods’ :slight_smile:

Originally posted by nb-
If iamrocket is feeling board sometime he could change is avatar from reading ‘All you mods are belong to DOMi’ to ‘All you mods are owned by DOMi’ or ‘DOMi owns all you mods’ :slight_smile:

Then that defeats the joke :slight_smile:

1. The first one is super mega extra cool. And by the way don’t you have extra cigarettes, because I’m out. :eek:

2. The second one should be used by Romtelecom ( the romanian telephone company) because my line is going down every 30 minutes. And they use my line for themselves. I was gone from the country for about a month and the phone bill was BIG and LARGE. To read it, a friend advise me to use 1600*1200.

I think the 1st one promotes the use of tobacco among our antarctic friends… And they have enough to worry about with pollution and ozone depletion to have Mr. Belvedere promoting cigarettes to them. I’ll bet on his off time, he may even travel there to sell black-market cigs as well, as there is no real “country” of anarctica.

What’s next? Whales shooting heroin? Bald Eagles smoking crack? Desert Turtles getting tore up on wild turkey and taking hits of acid?

It’s just the first step in a long possible line of trouble. The next thing you know, there is a warning label saying “Danger: Smoking can cause birth defects in penguins”.

It’s tragic…Not a funny topic of debate on a poll. The poll should be what kind of penalty should Mr. Belvedere have to pay the World Wildlife Fund for his tragic display of a habitual smoking penguin.

You better be lucky those nut-case environmentalist greenpeace people don’t show up at your doorstep!

:slight_smile: