Students demand i2hub operator pay their RIAA claims

I just posted the article Students demand i2hub operator pay their RIAA claims.

DamnedIfIknow used our news submit to tell us “Could this be the start of a trend? Kazaa made me do it, so they should pay.” It seems that the recent lawsuit that addressed a file sharing…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/11409-Students-demand-i2hub-operator-pay-their-RIAA-claims.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/11409-Students-demand-i2hub-operator-pay-their-RIAA-claims.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

The bigger boys made me do it!

I did it, so ?

A clear example of an irresponsible kid who violated the law by using the software and blamed onto someone else. Explaination: HID Lights are sold at many retail stores, the sellers aren’t held responsible for selling these lights. But the users are… and can be fined by cops if caught.

Those items you buy at the auto store are for show cars only. Some of them even state they are not to be used on the street.

Only in the U.S.A.! I wish I was born there so I could blame everyone else but me for my faillures.

Similar story: thief robs family, trips on the rotary pop-up lawn sprinkler on the way out of the house, and sues the family.

Typical freeloading students who expect s*it to fall in their laps. I see that attitide all the time.

Students don’t have money, that’s why. Pretty stupid of them to act like they were powerless pawns as they willingly chose stuff they wanted to download, but I don’t picture any court buying the kids “I didn’t know it was bad!” story.

“Similar story: thief robs family, trips on the rotary pop-up lawn sprinkler on the way out of the house, and sues the family.” Like it’s the first time that ever happened. Not sure where you’re from, but here in America, you’re required by law to keep your house safe for theives. Reminds me of a story of a theif breaking into a house and getting locked in the garage while the owners were on vacation. He had to live off dog food. He sued. Criminals have more rights than victims in this country.