Student arrested for 'passing gas' at Fla. school

vbimport

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27898395/

STUART, Fla. - A student at a Florida school has been arrested after authorities said he was “passing gas” and turning off his classmates’ computers.

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff’s Office, the 13-year-old boy “continually disrupted his classroom environment” by intentionally breaking wind. He then shut off some computers other students were using.

What happen to calling his parents to come and get him?

SAMLAR
That’s very funny. He should have used
one of these and he probably would have had
an excuse.:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Lol…no shit :stuck_out_tongue: hehe

The kid had a chitty attitude:p

[QUOTE=samlar;2163321]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27898395/

STUART, Fla. - A student at a Florida school has been arrested after authorities said he was “passing gas” and turning off his classmates’ computers.

According to a report released Friday by the Martin County Sheriff’s Office, the 13-year-old boy “continually disrupted his classroom environment” by intentionally breaking wind. He then shut off some computers other students were using.

[B]What happen to calling his parents to come and get him?[/B][/QUOTE]

110percent agree! , cause this is insane to call the cops for something like that… farting is one thing (which cant really be helped to begin with cause if you got gas, u got gas. end of story) … as for turning off the other people’s PC’s… could have just sent em to principle’s office or worst case, called his parents.

back in the day that would have NEVER happened… just shows you what state the USA is in vs the old days :frowning:

NBR
That’s the point they should have called the
parents first. This is just another example of crazy
out of control school officials.
ZAP.:iagree::iagree:

The whole school system is out of control the No child left behind that bush passed does not work all teachers do is spend a lot of time testing. They cannot even hold back students anymore without having to spend forever explaining why. I think we should go back to the old system that it is the parents who are responsible to see that there students learn with the teachers only having to inform them when they are failing. Let the teachers hold any student back that does not pass the requirements at the end of the year.
I my day the teacher used the paddle if you did something wrong. I even got one for say my dog ate my math paper. It worked my dog never ate my math paper again

SAMLAR
I understand what you are saying,but passing gas?
That’s a little extreme to get paddled. In this case
the school teachers over reacted.
ZAP.:bigsmile:

yes they did like I said at first call the parents. Now days to many expect school teachers to handle problems caused by parents who did not bring up there kids right. I bet it just one states said it the parents responsiblity to see that there kids at right at school or they will be sent home to them and they will be required to handle it and only then will the kids be allowed back into school, then you would see some of these problems stop. What we do now is tell the schools they have to teach these kids no matter how that act, if it cannot be done in the normal class then the school has to provide Alternative school. Alternative school is just bull make the parents take care of the problem. There was not alternative school when I was growning up, just a paddle or send them home to there parents and have the parents correct the problem