Stuck

hi i am new to this whole dvd burning thing and i bought dvdfab cause i thought it looked easy. Well i have been working on it for about 3 days and i can’t get passed the opening dvd source, it just continues to go through the process over and over until i cancel i am trying to backup a previously backed up dvd that was made in dvdfab. any suggestions please help:a

Turn off PathPlayer in Common Settings. Turn off automatic Preview (uncheck both boxes) in Common Settings. /EDIT/ ALso turn off read ahead cache in Common Settings. Let us know if that helps.

[QUOTE=newdvdguy;2116403]hi i am new to this whole dvd burning thing and i bought dvdfab cause i thought it looked easy. Well i have been working on it for about 3 days and i can’t get passed the opening dvd source, it just continues to go through the process over and over until i cancel i am trying to backup a previously backed up dvd that was made in dvdfab. any suggestions please help:a[/QUOTE]

CAN YOU OPEN a disc in windows explorer, is your drive able to read the disc? are you sure it was finalized?

Sounds like it could be damaged also, disk doctor may be able to help. it is a tool that removes a layer of plastic off the dvd taking most of the scratches with it but can only be used a couple times on each disk. I say this because I had a friends whole computer tied up for hours due to a scratched up disk once, lol.

Try another DVD to ensure DVDFAB is ok…if it’s ok then it’s yer disk…