Structure problem Reservation Road

vbimport

I’m using anydvd ver. 6.4.0.4 and when Clonedvd 2 ver. 2.9.1.5 reads the disk it tries to repair the dvd structure to no avail. Do you have any suggestions?

You currently can’t use either application to do a full disc however movie only and don’t preserve the menu will get you a working copy for now. Otherwise you’ll need to wait for an anydvd update sorry.

[QUOTE=fred95901;2035475]I’m using anydvd ver. 6.4.0.4 and when Clonedvd 2 ver. 2.9.1.5 reads the disk it tries to repair the dvd structure to no avail. Do you have any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

I would suggest to update to the latest anydvd 6.4.0.7beta and the latest clonedvd 2.9.1.6beta. You can only do movie only at the moment and have to wait for an update to do full disc. I also heard you can rip to hdd using either anydvd or clonedvd not too sure which one works for that but you can try and see. Then you can use shrink to finish

How do I get a copy of the beta versions?

Go to slysoft’s forum or http://club.cdfreaks.com/f88/anydvd-6-4-0-7-discussion-thread-242572/

There may be another beta very soon though if all goes well. It is worth just waiting to see it posted here.

Thanks Ver 6.4.0.7 worked fine whit this movie. I only backed-up the movie not entire dvd.

Fred

Everybody should try the latest stable: 6.4.1.1. It should work with the full disc now :).