Strike-Through text possible?

vbimport

It there a way to add strike-through text to this board? I have spend the last few minuets searching various BBCodes, but none seem to work.

If there isn’t a way, perhaps it might be wise to add such a feature?

That would be awesome, I’ve been meaning to ask the same for awhile, so thanks for this :flower:

I’ve seen it on other vBulletin boards, so it’s definitely possible AFAIK. And you can have so much fun with the feature.

So one more vote here. :flower:

Providing there’s no existing reason why we don’t have this feature (technical or otherwise) then I’d add my support for this.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Strike is not implemented

Just use the [noparse]text[/noparse] tag

[QUOTE=Arachne;2670125]That would be awesome, I’ve been meaning to ask the same for awhile, so thanks for this :flower:[/QUOTE]
You’re a Senior Admin, you have the rights to implement this yourself :bigsmile:

Is it easy to add this in to the reply box?

Or in other words have an icon for it as with bold, italic etc.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Liggy;2670136]Strike is not implemented

Just use the [noparse]text[/noparse] tag

You’re a Senior Admin, you have the rights to implement this yourself :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for the workaround…I’m gonna enjoy this :bigsmile:

And I did wonder about that, but didn’t want to risk breaking the forum :wink:

I was thinking along the lines of what Wombler suggests though, for lazy people kitties like me, if that’s possible…?

EDIT: just testing…well, that’s easy enough to remember :iagree:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2670144]Or in other words have an icon for it as with bold, italic etc.[/QUOTE]
At least it should be quite easy - if someone has an appropriate icon which I currently don’t. Something like s as a transparent GIF would be nice.

[QUOTE=Liggy;2670147]At least it should be quite easy - if someone has an appropriate icon which I currently don’t. Something like s as a transparent GIF would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Yoohoo, Wombler:bigsmile: :wink:

[QUOTE=Liggy;2670147]At least it should be quite easy - if someone has an appropriate icon which I currently don’t. Something like s as a transparent GIF would be nice.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay, my colleagues and I had an emergency appointment with a cup of coffee. :bigsmile:

Is this okay?

[QUOTE=Arachne;2670148]Yoohoo, Wombler:bigsmile: ;)[/QUOTE]

I think this is one of those “if you don’t ask, you don’t get” moments. :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Button added - unfortunately only available in the advanced editor and not where it should be but rather added to the end of the toolbar. This unfortunately cannot be changed easily without the risk of breaking things again in the future.

Yay, nifty new(ish) feature! I will make good use of this.

[QUOTE=Liggy;2670166]Button added - unfortunately only available in the advanced editor and not where it should be but rather added to the end of the toolbar. This unfortunately cannot be changed easily without the risk of breaking things again in the future.[/QUOTE]

Well at least it’s there and it was added incredibly quickly.

Thanks Liggy! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Previously, strike-through text was only allowed in (sub-)forums that allowed HTML code IIRC, which not all subforums did for security reasons. Is this stiill the case or is it now available in all of MyCEdom?

[S]Just playing with the new toy![/S]

Strike through text should now be possible in all forums, however I need to check which forums still allow HTML. I think it’s better to turn this off in the public area for security reasons - although I already implemented some countermeasures a few years ago.

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2670247]Previously, strike-through text was only allowed in (sub-)forums that allowed HTML code IIRC, which not all subforums did for security reasons. Is this stiill the case or is it now available in all of MyCEdom?

[S]Just playing with the new toy![/S][/QUOTE]

Ahhh, that’s what it was, I wondered how it was enabled. Mystery solved :slight_smile:

Thanks Liggy and Wombler! :flower:

[S]Oh…cool…but I don´t mke misstakes…???[/S]

[QUOTE=deanimator;2670365][S]Oh…cool…but I don´t mke misstakes…???[/S][/QUOTE]

Neither [S]dos[/S] [U]does[/U] [S]me[/S] [U]I[/U] but you never no. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I always profred proofread evryting everything i right write!