Stretchnig software

vbimport

Hello everyone!

For a few years now there have been great CD stretching software out there. I have the Amazing Slow Downer. For those of you who don’t quite know what stretching is, let me explain shortly. It’s a means to slow down or speed up the reading of a CD without altering the pitch of the sound. This is a great tool for musicians or anyone who wants to analyze, learn or just make more sense out of the music at hand. As I understand, this sort of software reads the disk and interprets the reading hardwarewise and not just reading it to reproduce content. That is, it’s processor intensive work.

Now, here’s my question. I am looking for similar software in the DVD world. This means, I want to slow down the DVD image without altering the pitch of the sound (music, speech, effects).

Does anyone know of such software? I know there are some packages out there, but not nearly as many as for the CD.

Thanks, John.

If I understand correctly, you need something like this

Amazing Slow Downler

No, I [B]have[/B] the Amazing Slowdowner. That’s a CD stretcher, which I explained in my posting.

What I need is something similar to it for [B]DVD[/B]s. That is, [B]something that will slow down the video without altering the pitch of the sound.[/B]

John.