Strangest Place you had Sex

Name where (outdoors, workplace, school, airplane, anywhere), simple and straight to the point as the subject implies. :stuck_out_tongue:

How about you start xtacydima?:stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

On a field of grass with a large ditch on one side with bushes between. Scared the hell out of myself when I looked up I saw my cousin passing by in his boat. Thank god he didn’t look my way.

And many times in the bushes in the park nearby my place. My ex got exited when there was a change that we where caught.

In the elevator of the public library here in my home town :smiley:

Young foolish and FUN

A cupboard when i was 14 long long ago but what fond merories

The living room and/or kitchen! Oooooo, ahhhhh! I’m such a rebel! :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by KueBlue
A cupboard when i was 14 long long ago but what fond merories

In a cupboard?

Well that’s what I call an odd place…

I gonna find out if my girl think the fridge is a cool place to have sec :slight_smile:

In the catwalks above my high school auditorium during a school theater production.

In the Managers office, I was the manager she was a new employee. Mmmmmm. By the way I’m still with her to this day.

Originally posted by johnboywalton
In the Managers office, I was the manager she was a new employee. Mmmmmm. By the way I’m still with her to this day.

Haha LOL… have a look at what I just replied in the “What did you say…” thread… (I posted that before I read here; talkin’ about coincecens; nfi!) :bigsmile:

On an landing stage ( ? - don’t know if thats the correct word, here is a picture, not from me, found it at google http://linux23.kri.uni-koeln.de/~herth/digital/dom_0455.jpg )
for ships on the rhine in cologne at night.

In the French Alps (close to Alpe D’Huez) next to a cascade in the snow.

A public pool

Soccer-field (on the kick-off- spot)

Old silvermine in Spain

Dunno which of these are strangest, take yer pick

Doctors Office
Outside Pool
Scool (College)
Car
Pool Table

Behind the southern lion in front of the NY Public Library. The best part was the homeless guy who stumbled upon us, said sorry, and left.

At a Shinto shrine in Tokyo, in an obscured part of the shrine where we could hear the priests beating the drums for some ritual

In the restroom and garden of a 4-star hotel in Tokyo (Four Seasons/’ÖŽR‘‘).

do I read some fishstories here :cool:

mzzl

the basement of my folks house by the pool table, while they were watching tv upstairs. is that strange? proly not.

pools are fun.

Originally posted by theunbeatable
[B]do I read some fishstories here :cool:

mzzl [/B]

Can’t speak for others, but mine are true (alarmingly enough?). I spent my irresponsible years from 22-26 living in Tokyo.

The right shrine can be a great place to hook up; my date was suitably impressed (or something) with my resourcefulness. (We were smack in the middle of Nagata-cho, Japan’s counterpart to Capitol Hill.)

That said, it took a few years back in the US before I even realized that the shrine episode was actually something to brag on. At the time, it was…well…expedient.

(as opposed to the lions, which were an instant classic to my friends and me :slight_smile: )

I read about outside pools , pools tables , boats and 4 star
hotels … man that proves that rich people get laid more often :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL!

Somehow, “between the cans of dish detergent and the dishrags at the Dollar Store” doesn’t sound quite the same… :slight_smile:

In a patch of tall grass next what we thought was a secluded creek bed…Who knew it was a favorite spot for fly fishing that time of the year?? :slight_smile:

Married that Lass btw
:cool: