Strange stamper code

vbimport

Did you ever see a medium with this stamper code? Who is the manufacturer of such media and who is the stamper manufacturer (most likely Plasmon)? It seems that manufacturer was selling a media made with demo/test stamper… :Z
I found this picture on internet, medium was Emgeton 4x DVD+R branded and does not have any MID code nor “Made in …” marking.

No serial/No made in and a generic stamper for testing purposes. The only way your going to find out this one is from help by manufacturer or supplier.

[QUOTE=dakhaas;2078105]No serial/No made in and a generic stamper for testing purposes. The only way your going to find out this one is from help by manufacturer or supplier.[/QUOTE]

I think that this medium could be made by the manufacturer which made Emgeton DVD+R 4x with serial numbers: AFMPG56A-A-L2-040715-19:08 and with POMSC001-002-000. Unfortunately Emgeton never marked the real country of origin in those days (all Emgeton media except expensive TYs were marked as “Made in Czech republic” :rolleyes:)
The question is who is that manufacturer. DDT Malaysia, Euro Multivision Ltd India or some manufacturer from Europe?

Yes, I know that the last post in this thread was posted a long time ago, but I feel like I should answer this. Maybe it will help someone. I have a aro DVD+R 8x disc with MJC003 MID. The codes on the disc are:

[B]AVMGP88D-A-L2-050906-00:40

DVD+R 47305-MC03[/B]

Both discs (mine and yours) have similar code, so I believe that the discs are made in Singapore by [B]MJC Pte. Ltd. Singapore[/B]? They had a website but it seems like it isn’t working anymore. There was some talk about them here and here.