Strange problem

Hello to Every one…I am Using windows XP 2 Crystal Edition for the past 5 months with Kaspersky 6 Antivirus…

Few days ago I got this strange problem…

when I open any Drive from my Computer…it opens in a new window…I know there is option in Tools> folder option> open each folder in the same window…

But it only happens when I open drive from my computer…The folders are opening in same window…

Can some one sortout this problem…

Thanks in advance…

Have you played with the view settings?

:cool::cool:

Have you played with the view settings?

No…I think it is kind of a virus…My friend got this problem too…He formate the drive and Re-install windows but the problem persists…

[QUOTE=unclebob619;1929121]Hello to Every one…I am Using windows XP 2 Crystal Edition for the past 5 months with Kaspersky 6 Antivirus…

Few days ago I got this strange problem…

when I open any Drive from my Computer…it opens in a new window…I know there is option in Tools> folder option> open each folder in the same window…

But it only happens when I open drive from my computer…The folders are opening in same window…

Can some one sortout this problem…

Thanks in advance…[/QUOTE]

Where did you get xp 2 crystal edition??? I thought there was only xp home sp2 and xp pro sp2 and the ME look alike version xp media edition that was a bomb and not supported anymore…Also if you reformatted the HDD that should wipe out any virus or bad program and make your drive a fresh new O/S system…

[quote=unclebob619;1929121]…when I open any Drive from my Computer…it opens in a new window…

…when I open drive from my computer…The folders are opening in same window…[/quote]

whats the problem??:confused:

if you want to open windows in same window click here, click run, yes and okay. restart computer and you will be fixed.

troy

p.s. use ie or ie based browser.

It’s my understanding that Crystal Edition is a pirated and hacked version of Windows.

I’m closing this thread until someone can persuade us otherwise.