Strange problem with Simpsons Season 5 Discs 2 & 3

vbimport

I have a TDK 440N Burner, XP, AnyDVD 4.5.7.2, and CloneDVD 2.7.5.1. I am using SuperMediaStore brand DVD-R’s. I have successfully copied discs 1 and 4 in the Simpsons Season 5 series without problems. However on disc 2 all the episodes and extra features work, except for the fourth episode on the disc, titled ‘The Last Temptation of Homer’. For some strange reason when I try to play that episode, I get a 20th Century Fox screen that says ‘This disc is not formatted to play in this region’. I cannot play this episode or view any of it’s features. I have tried to play it through scene selection, no luck. I have also tried on two different home DVD players and my computer, no luck. Again, all the other episodes and features on the disc are working fine. It is just this episode that won’t play. Also, on disc 3, two episodes are giving me the same error message. Again, the other episodes on the disc work. I was referred here by Ireland from IrishPub. Thanks.

If you are using AnyDVD, disable “Removal of Region Scripts”.

Are you referring to the ‘Region Code Scripts’ option? Because there are also "Software Region Code’ and ‘Hardware Region Code: Simulate RPC2 drive with matching region’ options too.

Yes.

Thanks, it worked.

I have found the problem in the “Region Code Skript” removal (RCE protection) of AnyDVD. It will be fixed in the next release.
With the next version of AnyDVD, you no longer need to disable Region Code Skript removal for some titles.

great, cant wait.