Hi, I'm not the most technically apt person, and I have a problem with a set of audio CDs I recently bought, but after searching through google and these forums for a while I cant figure out what the problem is.
The CDs almost all have the same problem which is: when I try to play them on my computer, about 80% of the tracks play fine, but the other 20% the computer seems to have trouble reading the disc (the CD Disc drive is speeding up and slowing down), windows media player freezes up and there is very interrupted playback (if any). When i try to rip them, all of the other tracks rip fine, but the problematic tracks take a very long time to rip, and when they do, they have terrible quality (parts of the track missing, and a constant soft 'tick tick' type sound through the track I might expect from an old vinyl)
When i try to play these on a normal CD player however, they work perfectly for all tracks. Can anyone help me?
Edit: I'm not sure if this is significant, but they play normally on an XBox 360 too