Strange Problem with 113

Hi

I downloaded version 113 of DVD2one the other day and I have ran through a few movies with no problems whatsoever.

However today I tried to do an episode DVD (Peter Kay) using the following guide obtained from this forum

http://www.neophile.net/~hammer/index.htm

I have used this guide with the office using the old version of DVD2one and had no problems.

I have no got all my episodes joined together and created my new IFO file etc. I can watch the joined episodes from the hard drive watching IFOEdits play dvd button or power DVD but when I try and run the joined episodes (51 chapters, 2hr 43 minutes long) DVD2one keeps going funny at around 12% and the time remaining suddenly jumps to 34777 minutes and the percentage resets to 0%

Again, this did not happen with the old version of DVD2One which I unfortunately deleted.

I used DVDDecryptor - version 3.1.5.0
IFOEdit - version 0.94

and windows XP.

Any ideas ?

thanks in advance

I see you are using the new version of Dvd Decrypter. This has a few bugs in it that cause problems for Dvd20ne.

I’m not sure if it’s definitely the answer to your specific problem, but it might be worth trying v.3.14.

I have had a few other poblems with 3.1.5, so have reverteted back to 3.1.4 , until a debugged version is released.

I believe ReneB has contacted Lightening UK about this.

I made some episode DVDs and they are working just great.

these are my steps:
1)Decyript DVD using DVD Decyripter (File Mode) and choosing all files in the DVD
2)DVD2One using “Full Disk”
3)Burn DVD, I’m using ImgTool which uses Nero Engine.

it works great with me :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Phil Thomas
[B]I see you are using the new version of Dvd Decrypter. This has a few bugs in it that cause problems for Dvd20ne.

I’m not sure if it’s definitely the answer to your specific problem, but it might be worth trying v.3.14.

I have had a few other poblems with 3.1.5, so have reverteted back to 3.1.4 , until a debugged version is released.

I believe ReneB has contacted Lightening UK about this. [/B]

Were can I get version 3.1.4 for download, I deleted my old copy of it and all the sites seem to only have the 3.1.5 download

If anyone has 3.1.4 could they email me it please at pj.maddison@blueyonder.co.uk

thanks in advance

Originally posted by Boiling Ice
[B]I made some episode DVDs and they are working just great.

these are my steps:
1)Decyript DVD using DVD Decyripter (File Mode) and choosing all files in the DVD
2)DVD2One using “Full Disk”
3)Burn DVD, I’m using ImgTool which uses Nero Engine.

it works great with me :slight_smile: [/B]

:slight_smile: Didnt think of this… This could of saved me 3 hours last night connecting all the episodes together.

I will try this approach tonight, good thing is the menu will still exist as well with this approach

Thanks a lot

Originally posted by PaulMad
[B]

Were can I get version 3.1.4 for download, I deleted my old copy of it and all the sites seem to only have the 3.1.5 download

If anyone has 3.1.4 could they email me it please at pj.maddison@blueyonder.co.uk

thanks in advance [/B]

Just emailed it to you m8.

Hope it helps

Phil