Strange Plextools professional

vbimport

Hi guys,

last night I installed Plextools professional and surprise my Plextor 8/20 shows Escapology as a cd with 15 data tracks(instead of audio tracks…ok there’s CDS200 on it), after installing Plextools 1.20 13 of 15 tracks are shown correctly as audio tracks…ok I can’t the same rip the whole cd but this fact looks like strange.

I would like to know your opinion (if you aren’t too busy with Plextor premium test:D )

Strange things are happening on my system, ignore this thread and moderators, if possible erase it!
I apologize.

Now Plextools 1.20 and 2.02 give the same result.

Greetings.

Hi maximino72 ,did you sort out your problem ??/gs.

No gs, but now at least the two version of Plextools give the same result; btw for some reason I don’t know clonecd reads the cd perfectly (both session without problems) … plextools can’t

Originally posted by maximino72
but now at least the two version of Plextools give the same result
When installing the new PT Pro, the former version of PT has to be uninstalled and the registery cleaned.

No gs, but now at least the two version of Plextools give the same result; btw for some reason I don’t know clonecd reads the cd perfectly (both session without problems) … plextools can’t
I bet my @ss its inserting a Robbie Williams record in your plex that does it!! :bigsmile: /gs.