For the first time in my live, I developed a VB.NET program with Visual studio.NET 2003. This program works like it should, except for when I run it from a network disk (share). The following error shows:
- program works ok on 2000 and XP when started from local harddisk
- program doens’t work from any network share (be it a Windows or Linux/Apache one)
- program is only one .exe file, the only depency is an installed .NET framework (all Windows PC have this)
- program doesn’t show any errors/warnings when compiling
- the only system calls that are used are from the .NET standard classes, no fancy stuff or whatsoever…
If anybody can resolve this (minor) issue… please!! Thanx in avance!