Strange audio problem

vbimport

I have been using Clonedvd with Anydvd for several years. But after an update to the latest versions I have lost most of my audio.

The strange thing is that the soundeffects and music score is still there, and so is some of the dialog, but very low…

First I thought that I was copying the directors comments, but I am choosing the 5.1 track.

It happends with both new and older dvds…

Please help me…:frowning:

[QUOTE=Bimsen;2012780]I have been using Clonedvd with Anydvd for several years. But after an update to the latest versions I have lost most of my audio.

The strange thing is that the soundeffects and music score is still there, and so is some of the dialog, but very low…

First I thought that I was copying the directors comments, but I am choosing the 5.1 track.

It happends with both new and older dvds…

Please help me…:([/QUOTE]

Does the source media do the same problems? Also what speed are you burning at and what media are you using? What kind dvd are you trying to burn?

No, the source media is working perfect. And I do have the problem with both new and older discs. I have tried to burn with everithing from 4 - 12 x speed. I am burning on Fuji 16x dvd plus r…