Storing psx files?

vbimport

OK, this is probably a really dumb question, but I’m still learning, so try not to slam me too hard here. My question is this: I’m running out of room on my hard drive, and I don’t want to get rid of any of my psx games that I have copied there, since it saves a lot of time when I’m burning them. Is there any way to store them on a CD without ruining any future copies I might make? Or is it possible to compress the files without messing them up? Thanks for your help.

You could try compressing them, but why keep them after burning your back up copies?
Should you need any more then just use your copies to create the files.

I just like to have the files available, in case my backups get messed up, so it doesn’t take as long to burn the game. At any rate, I thought that making a copy off of a backup copy really decreased the quality? Or does that work just fine? I haven’t tried to do it yet, since I haven’t had the need to…

Hasn’t caused me any problems at all.

Great! I’ll just do that then. Thanks a lot, BD; I appreciate the help.

CD Writers make digital (not analog) copy’s, so the copy is 100% the same quality as the original.
So no need to keep the images on your harddrive if you have a backup cd that is written correctly.

I totally agree with mm.

Aagt er de vliegen af !

Sounds great. I’ll do that. Thanks, guys.