Storage Sleeves for BD-R

I have used poly sleeves for my burned CD-R and my DVD+R discs. I have also recently burned data to BD-R. Is it good practice to store the BD-R disks in the same poly sleeves that I have been using for CD and DVD ?

I have used sleeves like this http://www.rima.com/prod/6123.html

^As long as you don’t store them so that the weight presses the writing side of the disc into the fabric. We had someone doing this in soft cases, and the texture of the fabric became imprinted into the discs.

I prefer individual slim poly cases. But I also have a custom made cabinet that they fit into and store vertically.

Thanks for the advice Kerry56

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2719010] the weight presses the writing side of the disc into the fabric. We had someone doing this in soft cases, and the texture of the fabric became imprinted into the discs.

I prefer individual slim poly cases. But I also have a custom made cabinet that they fit into and store vertically.[/QUOTE]

That´s exactly the same experience I had with BR blank discs repacked in fabric sleeves from japanese sellers, I don´t buy them anymore!

I am storing DVDs and Blu-Rays in jewelcases or slim cases, where the writing side has no contact with other plastic surfaces, because I want them to last long.:iagree: