[QUOTE=Bandalier;2456314]Thanks for the 18.104.22.168 update but development on new features should not be conducted until the core product is working. The current bugs are so fatal that your product is useless and begs the questions if you use your own software?
You have been notified of several fatal issues that have not been acknowledged, have not informed any patrons of the bugs, and have not laid out a timeline for the fixes as follows.
- X-Box WMA-10 audio right channel is swapped with the center channel and the volume is too low.
- Audio is slipping and out of sync with the video on some titles. Needs to be more robust.
- Aspect Ratio Compression, auto aspect ratio setting occasionally squishes the picture and puts black bars on the left and right side of the screen.
- Crash sleep mode. Your SW should allow the computer to sleep when it crashes, ie 67% complete and 0.00 minutes to go.
- Merge several VOB’s and mix them into a single WMV file
- Fix Transformers 2. 22.214.171.124 does not work as suggested on this forum.
While I agree that one function shouldn’t take precedent over another, I think that fengtao and ting are realizing that BD is growing at a much faster pace than could have been anticipated, say nine months ago, so unfortunately or fortunately depending on where you are ie: ( BD or DVD) in all of this, is just an unforeseen consequence, that will eventually balance it self out.