i’m trying to burn a mltisession disk-
using vb6, neroCom.

i’m making a folder, adding files to it, then suppose to do that:
call CdInfo
on DoneCdInfo calling Drive.ImportIsoTrack
and on OnDoneImoprt, suppose to burn (call Drive.BurnIsoAudioCD

first- am i doing it write?
second -my problems…

first - for some reason, Cdinfo is not really reading from the Cd, the Cd led is not on and the program is not getting to OnDoneCdInfo… (even when i wait a long time…), i know the function is trying to do something bcause when i try to do something else i get an error he is in the middle of something…

second- when I bypassed this function and called BurnIso when inside the OnDoneImport, i’m getting an error i tried to do an asynchronic action and can’t do two things at once…
anyway- it’s obvious i’m doing something wrong, can someone identify what is it without checking the code?
Thanks

first- am i doing it write?
Yes, you are.

first - for some reason, Cdinfo is not really reading from the Cd, the Cd led is not on and the program is not getting to OnDoneCdInfo… (even when i wait a long time…), i know the function is trying to do something bcause when i try to do something else i get an error he is in the middle of something…
This really depends on which NeroCOM version you are using. There were some problems regarding this in previous versions.

second- when I bypassed this function and called BurnIso when inside the OnDoneImport, i’m getting an error i tried to do an asynchronic action and can’t do two things at once…
Again, the same problem. Can you please try it with the most current version and see if your problems go away?

Thanks

LoL I was having trouble with multi-session disking yesterday till I found out that you need to uncheck the “create multi-session disc” and check on “continue multi-session” . Am not trying to be smart by saying that , Its just that sometimes the littlest things are the most overlooked . I was getting errors "could not read files to be added till I checkes the continue button . Dunno if this answered yer problem or not but thought it was worth posting