Still requires game disc when mounted and installed on a virtual drive

vbimport

I am a newbie at this so please give idiot proof answers

I bought a game called trackmania original replay. It has starforce protection, but alcohol 120% doesn’t support it.

I created an image of the disc and mounted it onto a virtual drive. Then I installed it off the drive (without the original game cd inserted). I ran the game, but it still says “insert disc”. The weird thing though, is that when i did it again on a different virtual drive (without unmounting the first one), it says that two discs are in the inserted, and to remove 1, but when i unmount one of the games off a virtual drive, and retry it, it doesn’t work. :a

Please help me, by giving me a step by step instruction on how to create a backup of my game on my hardrive. (i know how to use torrents, so i can easily try new programs)

[QUOTE=leeforrest;2082171]I am a newbie at this so please give idiot proof answers

I bought a game called trackmania original replay. It has starforce protection, but alcohol 120% doesn’t support it.

I created an image of the disc and mounted it onto a virtual drive. Then I installed it off the drive (without the original game cd inserted). I ran the game, but it still says “insert disc”. The weird thing though, is that when i did it again on a different virtual drive (without unmounting the first one), it says that two discs are in the inserted, and to remove 1, but when i unmount one of the games off a virtual drive, and retry it, it doesn’t work. :a

Please help me, by giving me a step by step instruction on how to create a backup of my game on my hardrive. (i know how to use torrents, so i can easily try new programs)[/QUOTE]

Use the original game disc.