Still having trouble m payne

vbimport

i have search the forum as you suggested but it will not install
clonecd4 and will install with blidwrite but will not play i have tried
patchwork insektor which i do not understand how insektor works
i dont think it is insalling problerly something about driver has to be smaller to be functional i have unchecked aws i am usind cdr
80min 700mb,i have a hp cd-writer 8200series (is that any good)
128meg pc133sdram
20gig hard drive
m111-750 cpu
acer 50xmax
i do not what else do to please help:confused:

The hp cd-writer 8200series that you’re using supposedly does not do correct EFM-encoding for SafeDisk copy protection copying. So here are my suggestions: 1) Do all your tests on a CD-RW disk so that you don’t waste all those CD-Rs. 2) Since your writer doesn’t do correct EFM-encoding, check AWS to enable it. 3) Use CloneCD’s default Game CD profile to read and create an image, and to write the image back to CD. 4) If these backups still don’t work, try using Daemon Tools with CloneCD (instructions on how to use Daemon Tools for backups are on their website). Oh, and good luck! :slight_smile:

Use CloneCD’s default Game CD profile to read and create an image, and to write the image back to CD. 4) sorry i dont know how to do this next step :confused:

Originally posted by bob70
Use CloneCD’s default Game CD profile to read and create an image, and to write the image back to CD. 4) sorry i dont know how to do this next step :confused:

Why doesn’t your computer install clonecd4 the first place , and then suddenly it’s step 4 (the actual writing) that goes wrong in clonecd. Very confuzzling this…

To check if your writer is supported with the CloneCd program , go to the website : www.elby.com

Further , if you don’t understand Deamon Tools… (hell i have never worked with it)… there’s a nice and neat MANUAL of it which happens to be on the same site.