Stereo vision system

vbimport

Hi all,
I am commissioning a stereo vision system and it is supposed to be in colour but it isn’t. Does anybody know anything about stereo vision systems? I think it has something to do with the Bayer pattern, but have not found anything on the web that could help, and the company who sold me the cameras is based in the US and I don’t have a contact number for them, and because it’s now 4:15 there they have not read my emails yet.

[QUOTE=chimneyhappy;2473896]Hi all,
I am commissioning a stereo vision system and it is supposed to be in colour but it isn’t. Does anybody know anything about stereo vision systems? I think it has something to do with the Bayer pattern, but have not found anything on the web that could help, and the company who sold me the cameras is based in the US and I don’t have a contact number for them, and because it’s now 4:15 there they have not read my emails yet.

How can a company sell you something and have no contact. That should be a sign that you shouldn’t buy from them. Just cause they are based in US doesn’t mean the coporation is off shore. Since we have no model or what equipment you purchased it’s hard to help you. Next time one does online purchase you should check out a online seller throughly before using them. You can verify it just buy going to newegg and see if they sell that model and see what the customers’ reviews are. If the Bayer pattern a used system I find it hard that you couldn’t find something on the www so what search program did you use that you couldn’t fnd something?? Also you do have to remember this is a world wide forum with people from all over the world so asking for help any minutue of any time isn’t possible. If you want more help sooner you’re left with find and locating the company contact info you ordered from to get faster response.