State takes kids from parents under interesting circumstances

Physical abuse? No.

Malnourishment? No.

Remember when the grocery store wouldn’t bake a cake for child named Adolf Hitler? Well, the same family is back in the news again!

It appears the parents had their children taken by the state!

Part of the article:

A 3-year-old boy named Adolf Hitler and his two Nazi-named younger sisters were removed from their New Jersey home last week and placed in state custody, police said.

Adolf Hitler Campbell and his sisters, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, were taken from their Holland Township, N.J., home on Friday by the state’s Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS), Sgt. John Harris of the Holland Township Police Department told FOXNews.com.

Their father, Heath Campbell, is expected in court Thursday in Flemington, N.J., in connection with the case.

Kate Bernyk, a spokeswoman for the DYFS, said confidentiality laws barred her from commenting on the case or even confirming that the Campbell children were involved.

“DYFS has their reasons and they normally don’t release any information, so we kind of have to go on faith with them,” Harris said. Police were not told what the agency was investigating.

“I’ve dealt with the family for years and as far as the children are concerned, I have never had any reports of any abuse with the children,” Harris said. “As far as I know, he’s always been very good with the children.”

Rest of the article here

Is the DYFS right to do what they did, or will the parents ultimately win a huge lawsuit?

This should prove to be a very interesting case.

I think the kids will eventually go through some mental hardship until they can legally change their own names, but the state stepping in and taking the kids away from parents is a bit too much IMO.

What are your thoughts about it?

It’s a load of crap it didn’t happen. The DYFS didn’t take them and released a statement to that effect. The statement is somewhere around I read it a couple of days ago, They basicly say they have no intention of taking them just because of a name and that the parents were good people and took good care of the children.

slayerking, another case of don’t let the facts ruin a good story.
This is why I no longer buy a newspaper, apart from being told what to think.