Start support thread?

Hi there

I’m on the verge of releasing a DVD Shrink related tool that I’ve been developing recently and I’d like to start a support thread for it at CD Freaks. Is it OK to just start a thread, or do I need to ask someone nicely :slight_smile: ? Also, what would be the best forum in which to create the thread?

I’d like to get the thread up and running prior to release so that I can link to it from the product website.

Sláinte

midders

Just a curiosity :slight_smile:

What is exactly the function of that tool?

I’ve been keeping it under my hat so far, but I think I’m close enough to release that I can let the cat out now… it’s a batch wrapper for DVD Shrink, so you can process multiple movies with no user interaction.

Sláinte

midders

[QUOTE=midders;2415876]Hi there

I’m on the verge of releasing a DVD Shrink related tool that I’ve been developing recently and I’d like to start a support thread for it at CD Freaks. Is it OK to just start a thread, or do I need to ask someone nicely :slight_smile: ? Also, what would be the best forum in which to create the thread?

I’d like to get the thread up and running prior to release so that I can link to it from the product website.

Sláinte

midders[/QUOTE]
Hi midders:
I think it would go best in the CopyDVDMovie Forum. If I may ask a few questions? Are you going to be selling this tool? If you are not going to be posting links to other forums or selling the tool here, I dont see any harm in your request. Maybe we can get some other feedback here.:wink: Very interesting by the way.:clap:

BatchShrink will be free to download and use now and forever more! I will have paypal donate links on the website and application right-click menu (it’s a systray app), but there are no nag screens or annoying popups or warnings of any kind. I simply ask people to make a donation in support of the application development.

I’ve posted pretty much the same query at videohelp.com, so I’ll probably have a thread there as well as at cdfreaks just to reach as many users as possible and I’d like to link to this if that’s OK.

Sláinte

midders