Stargate SG1 Season 6 and 7

I’ve just started ripping my Stargate SG1 season DVD’s. Seasons 8, 9, and 10 ripped (Generic Xvid) with no issues, however I can’t seem to get seasons 6 or 7 (and probably the rest) to rip without audio sync issues.

I’ve tried to rip them direct from disc as well as copy the DVD in full to the Hard Drive and rip from that. Same end result. I originally thought it may have been a hard drive defrag issue (as I seem to need to defrag after every 10 movies or so) but that didn’t solve the issue either.

Any suggestions?

I don’t have these discs, but I think other users reported problems with some episodes when these came out. I have done a forum search and can’t find the posts. What DVDFab version number are you using?

I’m taking 1 last ditch effort. Making an ISO to see if that will work. My DMA will stream ISO images, but I hate wasting 8 gig for 4 episodes.

For the most part, DVDFab has been great. I’m at 600 DVD’s (with 650 to go) and only 7 issues not counting this one ,(all audio sync issues) with I-Spy, Insomnia, Ice Age 2, Far from Heaven, Chicken Little, and Deuce Bigalow.

Try version 4.0.1.6 first. It had some fixes for A/V sync. I found the other thread: http://club.cdfreaks.com/1940944-post1.html

Also, we are probably due for an update soon. Watch for that and read the release notes to see if it has any A/V fixes.

Well, neither of those worked either. 35 Discs to set aside for now. I’ll give the next beta a shot when it gets released.

Thanks.