Stargate Atlantis S5 won't work

I have DVDFab (latest version) and have rarely had a problem with it. Love using the custom view and removing all those previews!
Now, none of the Stargate Atlantis season 5 discs will work (just basic DVD to DVD). The program just scans and scans and scans each disc (the blue bar at the beginning of the process) then it says “DVDFab has encountered a problem and has to shut down”. Any other disc works just fine.
Is there some new encoding on these discs that don’t work with DVdFab? I tried it in another branded program (1 Click with DVD 43) that I have (quite old) and it works there.
Thanks in advance.
:confused:

[QUOTE=mistiblu;2307396]I have DVDFab (latest version) and have rarely had a problem with it. Love using the custom view and removing all those previews!
Now, none of the Stargate Atlantis season 5 discs will work (just basic DVD to DVD). The program just scans and scans and scans each disc (the blue bar at the beginning of the process) then it says “DVDFab has encountered a problem and has to shut down”. Any other disc works just fine.
Is there some new encoding on these discs that don’t work with DVdFab? I tried it in another branded program (1 Click with DVD 43) that I have (quite old) and it works there.
Thanks in advance.
:confused:[/QUOTE]

Hi mistiblu and welcome,

Just disable PathPlayer and you should be all set.
There another thread on this 1-2 weeks ago, but I’m stuck at work and can’t locate it right now.

Oh, oh…spoke too soon.
I did locate it after all.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/mgm-creates-death-knell-dvdfab-278480/

Thanks guys :).
I did this and it did work although a 34 minute run time…a bit slower than usual. So many threads…no wonder I didn’t see it!
The courtesy on here is great. Some other forums would have hit me big time for not looking!