Starforce?

vbimport

Im new to club.cd freaks.So this might have already been answered but i havent had time to sort through thousands of pages of posts.But i friend bought Halo 1 for pc yesterday.He sent the files on the cd to me.And i burnt them to a cd using nero and alcohol.And i pop in the cd and it runs the installer.Then i get the Custom Edition add on and then it says "Insert Correct Halo CD into CD-Rom DRive’’ . Then i googled something and found this massive forum and star force.And I read all the stuff that star force can do.And all im wondering is “can starforce harm my pc in anyway?” Thanx

Let’s rewind to this point, shall we:

Im new to club.cd freaks.So this might have already been answered but i havent had time to sort through thousands of pages of posts.But i friend bought Halo 1 for pc yesterday.He sent the files on the cd to me.
No need to read thousands of pages. Just this post quoting the forum rules:

We do not allow, nor condone any messages containing:

[ul]
[li]Language that is obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, hateful, threatening or violate any laws;[/li][li]Requesting for or posting of serial numbers, direct links to cracks or any other information that violates copyright laws or any other laws protecting intellectual property;[/li][li]Requests for downloads of anything that is not freeware, shareware, trial versions or copyright-free material (hence, no ISOs, Warez or MP3s that are protected by copyright). Any references to such activities will also lead to deletion of the topic;[/li][li]Offerings of products (tangible or intangible) and services that you do not have legal disposition over.[/li][/ul]Thread closed.