Starforce Copy protection: 'Kill the bird in its egg'

I just posted the article Starforce Copy protection: ‘Kill the bird in its egg’.

I found this on our forum, its about a copy-protection we posted already about a while ago, but this person seems to be have some more knowlegde, besides that, he promises money to the one that is…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2844-Starforce-Copy-protection-Kill-the-bird-in-its-egg.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/2844-Starforce-Copy-protection-Kill-the-bird-in-its-egg.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

yawn… this protection WILL be deafeated, it’s just a matter of time

But still, it always brins a (sarcastic) smile to my face when I see how hard these companies are trying. Every company that makes protections will claim theírs cannot be cracked… Pff we all know this is a load of cr*p so this one will be no different.

its business after all so sure they not going to say “we got new type of copy protection that everyone can copy without any problems” lol and i’m sure they know it will be posible to copy/crack or whatever sooner or later (usely sooner) they just trying to make some money, and realy they on our side :4, after all they ripping off producents by selling to them useless copy protections :d well done

I would like to try and crack the protection, can somebody e-mail me the Starforce Protection Generator?

Can somebody please mail me the Starforce copy protection generator to my e-mail-adresse("anonym91@hotmail.com) too. Thank

Somebody please mail me the Starforce copy protection generator to my e-mail-adresse(lion_andrey@mail.ru) too…plz…

Can somebody mail me the Starforce copy protection generator?(yang_cloud@hotmail.com) I will give a try. Thanks.

Can somebody mail me the Starforce copy protection generator ? (killbico@free.fr) Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Can somebody mail me the Starforce copy protection generator ? (killbico@free.fr) Thanks ! :slight_smile: