Starforce 3?

Hello,
I have been reading the forums… (maybe I missed this or just didnt understand it) but I have purchased a copy of Midway Arcade Treasures Deluxe Edition. After scanning I realized it has Starforce 3.

Well this protection seems to be a buggar. I have tried making an image of this game and play it using Alcohol 52 and it is a no go. It tells me to put in the orginal cd.

Is there any way around this w/o disabling the CD/DVD Rom?

I want to make an image and play it off that … but i have no idea how.

Thank in advance.

Did you select the correct datatype when creating the disc image ?
Did you select a low Data Position Measurement speed (recommended for CDs) ?
As long as the error message doesn’t tell you to put the CD in another drive there seems to be no “real drive present” issue in the first place.

Would you also please scan the install directory for the exact Starforce 3 version ?

[QUOTE=Terramex;2465635]Did you select the correct datatype when creating the disc image ?
Did you select a low Data Position Measurement speed (recommended for CDs) ?
As long as the error message doesn’t tell you to put the CD in another drive there seems to be no “real drive present” issue in the first place.

Would you also please scan the install directory for the exact Starforce 3 version ?[/QUOTE]

I dont know which data type to use.
What is the DPM speed I should use? (I am not burning the image to a cd, i want to run the image via daemontools or ALC 52)

Given that Starforce is the protection, i’d suggest the Starforce 1/2/3/4 datatype :wink:
Set 1x DPM speed, and it should be performed at lowest speed possible with your drive.

Again, what’ the exact Starforce version ?