Star Trek

Has anyone had any problems doing Star Trek

Not out here yet

Thanks I will check back later then
Cheers

The latest version of DVDFAB released yesterday will copy Star Trek XI without a problem.

I burned a copy yesterday and watched it last night.

iclady is in Australia which is region 4 and the copy protection could be different

[QUOTE=GJ;2458451]iclady is in Australia which is region 4 and the copy protection could be different[/QUOTE]

The copy I burned was from a region 4 disc.

some countries have different copy protection as well even if that country is the same region as another country

[QUOTE=GJ;2458523]some countries have different copy protection as well even if that country is the same region as another country[/QUOTE]

Yep has been that way for years. We will not know more until the O.P. comes back and states if he has used v 6125 or not.

[QUOTE=Benhad;2458532]Yep has been that way for years. We will not know more until the O.P. comes back and states if he has used v 6125 or not.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it really sucks as I have a lot of region 2 DVDs from the Philippines and they have no where near the amount of copy protection that the DVDs from Region 1 Canada/U.S.A has but it would be nice to hear if the OP was able to do the movie

Thank you everyone for you input yes I have used the new dvdfab V6.125 I could only do main movie and the credits start at the beginning and the movies seems to be jumbled up. But I managed to clone it in dvdfab onto a double layer disk…But will be interested if anyone else has the same problem
Thank you everyone
Cheers

Hi Guys,
My first post so a big hello to everyone. star trek is just out here in Australia and fab 6125 on full disc can’t open it - just scans. On main movie only, the same thing. Disable pathplayer I get error while reading main moive only so I click Ignore all - choose either title 24 or 25 click next then click start. Get another error while reading so I click Ignore all - copy starts.

I then use shrink, movie plays fine on computer BUT when I burn it to a disc with Imgburn all the chapters are out of wack. How do I fix this problem, as I’ve never had this before. Must be some new copy protection and Transformers 2 comes out next month and from what I’ve read has the same problem. Thanks Guys.

you should try the latest version of ??? with DVD shrink …transformers2 had the same issues this should solve your problem:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=dogperson;2458695]Hi Guys,
My first post so a big hello to everyone. star trek is just out here in Australia and fab 6125 on full disc can’t open it - just scans. On main movie only, the same thing. Disable pathplayer I get error while reading main moive only so I click Ignore all - choose either title 24 or 25 click next then click start. Get another error while reading so I click Ignore all - copy starts.

I then use shrink, movie plays fine on computer BUT when I burn it to a disc with Imgburn all the chapters are out of wack. How do I fix this problem, as I’ve never had this before. Must be some new copy protection and Transformers 2 comes out next month and from what I’ve read has the same problem. Thanks Guys.[/QUOTE]

Hi there just wondering if you tried blacknub’s suggestion
and if so how did you go ???
iclady

check out this section of the forum out http://club.myce.com/f62/ as we are unable to mention another program in the DVDFab sub-forum

[QUOTE=blacknub;2458703]you should try the latest version of ??? with DVD shrink …transformers2 had the same issues this should solve your problem:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

blacknub I’ve had to edit your post as this sub-forum is specifically for DVDFab related products only.

Please see the sticky here.

[B]Wombler[/B]:cop:

Hi blacknub & iclady,

Am using the latest version of fab,but the thing I don’t understand is the movie plays fine on the computer it’s only when I burn it to a disc with either Imgburn or nero chapters are out.
I own the movie so I’ll just have to wait till fab comes up with a fix for this very annoying problem. Thanks

Thanks dogperson think I will do same not worth the stress lol…
Thanks everyone for your assistance
Cheers

Hi Guys,

If you choose main movie with pathplayer disabled and select title 21, then click Ignore all errors and burn to HDD then to disc with imgburn all chapters are correct and in order.

This works with both fab 6040 and fab 6125, but can’t do whole disc. I think this is better than nothing for now, till FAB finds a fix for this problem.

[QUOTE=dogperson;2459695]Hi Guys,

If you choose main movie with pathplayer disabled and select title 21, then click Ignore all errors and burn to HDD then to disc with imgburn all chapters are correct and in order.

This works with both fab 6040 and fab 6125, but can’t do whole disc. I think this is better than nothing for now, till FAB finds a fix for this problem.[/QUOTE]

Are talking about the New Star Trek movie ? Because I am having a helluva a time to make a copy…

[QUOTE=Ojib;2460029]Are talking about the New Star Trek movie ? Because I am having a helluva a time to make a copy…[/QUOTE]

Yes it’s the latest one,and has new copy protection:(.