Staples ad for week of Feb. 25

vbimport

Here it is.

Link takes me to the current ad.

Not for me > Prices effective Sunday, Feb 25th - Saturday, Mar 3rd (except as noted)

Click on view upcoming ad, it is located in the upper left corner :wink:

Yes, they do have the I/OMagic burner for $79.99-$10 Instant-$20 MIR. They have jacked up the price almost %60 then give you $20 MIR, I bought this drive few months ago from them for $49.99 -$20 MIR. The only thing this drive with LightScribe has a possibility of being BenQ 1655 as mine was.

Staples is out of ScanDisk flash drive and no rain check been given.

My I/O Magic Lightscribe (external, bought Black Friday) is a Samsung SH-S182M. IIRC it was listed in the ad as a 16X also.

So then how do you like the drive so far?, have you tried the LS function yet?.

I like it pretty well. My first drive, so I can’t compare. I use the LS mostly for gifts, as the media costs more and it does take about 20 minutes for results like this. So far no coasters, tho some media doesn’t work well in the standalone players. The LS looks better on the red or green Verbatim CD-R disks.

Looks pretty good and clear to me thanks for the information. I have BenQ 1655 with LS for the last several months but I have yet to make any use of its LS,

Well dang TCAS give it a whirl. I bought some HP media -R at Staples and got CMCMAG-AM3 and it burns pretty good.

I bought two pack of 25 HP DVD+R about a year ago from CC but some how I was not satisfied with their performance so I never bother to buy any more HP media since then.