Stable DVD HD Decryptor d/l?

What is the consensus for which of the “free” version, DVD HD Decryptor what-you-may-call-it, is the most stable and would someone who has that version archived be willing to post it on filesend? Or email it to me so I can?

Jim

Am I it? You forgot to say “tag”.:slight_smile: I suggest 3.1.8.0; pre-PathPlayer and cleaning engine changes. The protection fixes will not be quite as up to date.

Ok, tag, now you’re ^ it.
Yeah, I would think the same. Like I said in the other “stable” post, I think much of the benefit associated with 3.1.8.0, is the fact that it was the most recent version prior to the release of PP.
I never use Fab decrypter so I figured I’d wait for the nod from others.

I am getting easily confused these days so just to be sure we are talking about the DVD HD Decryptor 3.1.8.0 instead of the full DVD Fab yes?

It would be really nice if the last versions prior to the introduction of pathplayer of all flavors of DVDFab would be available for d/l somewhere.

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;1948090]I am getting easily confused these days so just to be sure we are talking about the DVD HD Decryptor 3.1.8.0 instead of the full DVD Fab yes?

It would be really nice if the last versions prior to the introduction of pathplayer of all flavors of DVDFab would be available for d/l somewhere.[/QUOTE]

They are out there. Do a Google on DVDFab 3.1.8.0.

Here’s one:

http://dvd.box.sk/index.php?pid=dvdr_soft&prj=info&pol=0&rid=8431

I would do a virus scan on any file you get just to be sure. I think this is one I got. I had a lot of the old files backed up, but only the Trial Platinum version of 3.1.8.0, whose 30 day limit had run out.

BTW I checked out 3.1.8.0 against Ratatouille, my problem child and the rip looked clean judging by examination with VobBlanker. I didn’t try encodiing it with DVD-RB yet. I’ll post back if it does re encode ok. I know 3.1.7.5 worked.

Cheers,

rcubedcuber

Thanks for the link. There is a thread for problems with v4 that work in v3. Did you post your experience with Ratatouille there?

[QUOTE=jsmiddleton4;1949095]Thanks for the link. There is a thread for problems with v4 that work in v3. Did you post your experience with Ratatouille there?[/QUOTE]

You are welcome.

Yes, I started a thread “DVDFab Platinum Ripped files Incompatible with other programs”. Fengtao attemped to fix it in 4.1.0.6 Beta, but from my testing it still has problems. Also see “Issue cell structures” related topic.

rcubedcuber

[QUOTE=rcubedcuber;1948762]They are out there. Do a Google on DVDFab 3.1.8.0.

Here’s one:

http://dvd.box.sk/index.php?pid=dvdr_soft&prj=info&pol=0&rid=8431

I would do a virus scan on any file you get just to be sure. I think this is one I got. I had a lot of the old files backed up, but only the Trial Platinum version of 3.1.8.0, whose 30 day limit had run out.

BTW I checked out 3.1.8.0 against Ratatouille, my problem child and the rip looked clean judging by examination with VobBlanker. I didn’t try encodiing it with DVD-RB yet. I’ll post back if it does re encode ok. I know 3.1.7.5 worked.

Cheers,

rcubedcuber[/QUOTE]

I re encoded Ratatouille ripped with 3.1.8.0 Free version. Works ok with DVD-RB no “Source is corrupted”.

rcubedcuber