Sports - Football Premiership

vbimport

The race is on for the Premier League, who will it be? Arsenal, Liverpool or ManU.

Arsenal have 5 games left, L/pool & ManU have 3 left!

But don't forget ManU are also playing in the European Cup as well, so they have their work cut out for them.

Greetz from The Diplomat :smiley:

I think Arsenal Will do it if they can keep their Composure and The Games they have in hand they shoud do it. I dont think Ipswich will trouble them and Man Utd near the End of the Season is even better could be the title Clincher Game, Still got to play my team tho :slight_smile: (West Ham).
There is Life Without Beckham as seen today when they won 3-0 and When England Wow 4-0.

probably arsenal. its obvious who i support.

Thena again, if ars. draw 1 game and get beat by man u , liverpool have won if they win all their games but if they dont man u have won!

Becham is the most overrated player in the world…he’s good, but not that good.

There is Life Without Beckham…
It should be There is Life Without keane- he’s a better play and is more important to MAN U!!

[gonna win the champions league!!! :D]

Well I guess you now know who I support, I am being very diplomatic as I don’t want to cause any friction, this post was just too get an overall view. A different kind of post for me, but I just thought it was an interesting topic as some of us are playing in the European league as well as the premier league. It would be nice too win both, but one will do, and @ least we will qualify next season in the Champions league, that goes without saying.

Greetz from The Diplomat :smiley:

true. U living in manc.?

the spanish league is much more interesting

erm…no it isn’t. the premiership is the best league in the world!

The Premiership is a very good league especially this season with the title race…that could go to the last match of the season!!:).
Other Leagues are just as good tho… the league i like is the Italian League always action in that.
People Say the FA Cup is the best cup in Europe…Do you agree with them? :expressionless:

I’ts only a game where grown men runs around and trying to catch a little ball… And then put that ball in a half-tent with wire-walls… :wink:

Nice way of putting it…After Arsenal won today against Ipswich it’s begining to prove that they will win the premiership, but might come unstuck against West Ham.

WELL DONE TO THE BAGGIES FOR PRMOTION TO THE PREMIERSHIP (West Brom)

Originally posted by shuebhussain
erm…no it isn’t. the premiership is the best league in the world!

no way nothing beats the spanish leaue its the best
in the last 4 champions cup finals every year there was a spansh team except the 99 final

obiously hell does show the same prmiership football we get in england. Do you watch both leagues or are you making a judgement from stats only?

i watch both leagues but I would much rather watch the spanish league

Originally posted by oaky_88
suit ur self

Originally posted by oaky_88
suit ur self. i am sure we all agree the champios league is a great competeion, the best club one :cool:

Who do you think is going to win Champions League?

Bayer Levekussen,Real,Barca or Manchester United??

my heart says manchester United, my brain says Real, but anything is possible . Hpefully we’ll win.

i think man u and real will get to the final :wink:

after Tonight With Barcelona Losing 2-0 first leg…your prediction of real and Man Utd looks good.

Real will meet Man Utd in the final and Real will win 2-0
goals for Real Zidane and Raul

very specific.