Splitting Tracks

vbimport

Hi forum members, I am Dj Explicit, I have tracks I need to burn on a cd but I want them burned so there is no gap between the tracks when they change. I want one track and then when its almost then I want the next track to come in without a gap.

What I mean by gap is so there is no silence music plays every second of the cd.

The software that I have is Nero StartSmart. When you add songs there is a button called “Properties” Once clicked it says split at the top tab bar, I just dont know how to comprehend all that so anyone know the answer? The number of tracks im burning is 27.

Thank you and im looking forward to someone replying and helping me.

Use EAC or something and take out the 2 second gap in between tracks. You can either do it through a cue sheet or in the process of adding a track. It is really simple and comes in handy for concert like tracks.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Audacity will allow you to overlap songs; so as one is ending the next one is starting. I think that is what Dj Explicit may be implying. [QUOTE=Dj Explicit;2057602]What I mean by gap is so there is no silence music plays every second of the cd.[/QUOTE]
If not, EAC will do just fine removing the 2 second gap. Both EAC and Audacity are top notch, and free to boot!