Splitting DVD9 -> 2xDVD5

Hi!

I’ve seen those guides how to split one DVD9 to two DVD5s with DVDRemake but there’s still one thing I’d like to ask:

how to create a VOB file “Insert Disc 1 to Continue”?

In the website www.posunplugged.com there are lots of those “Insert Disc 2…3…4 to Continue” VOB files but there are no VOB files which would tell “Insert Disc 1 to Continue”.

I tried to create that VOB file by myself but without any success. I guess my VOB file was missing the navigation packs etc.

I’d need that VOB file for some of the music DVDs I have. If you’d split a movie DVD9 -> 2xDVD5, you wouldn’t need “Insert Disc 1 to Continue” VOB file at all but with the music DVDs you really need it.

So if someone could help me with this matter, I’d really appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!

You can make a BMP with any graphics prog you like. Feed it to muxman and it will make a little DVD for you. Then when DVDRMP asks you, navigate to the folder and away you go.

Regards

OK, thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Just remember to honour the sizing of the BMP.

Regards

Please can you help me.

I have two Lite-On HDD DVD recorders linked to one Sony TV. ( KV-28LS60U )
My problem is that each of the two remote controls gives the same command to both recorders.

Is there some simple way that I can control each recorder
seperately with each of the two remotes ??

[quote=blutach;1882442]You can make a BMP with any graphics prog you like. Feed it to muxman and it will make a little DVD for you. Then when DVDRMP asks you, navigate to the folder and away you go.

Regards[/quote]

I REALLY wish DVD ReMake could just import a .BMP directly like inferior programs like DVD Shrink can do but as a still image unlike DVD Shrink does. It will export to a .BMP but try and import a .BMP and you’re trapped. It can not handle reading them.
:doh: