Splitting discs with clone dvd

vbimport

I have just started using clone dvd and i know this may sound a daft question when i put in a dvd and its says it can be split on 2 discs,does it just do one sweep of the original dvd,because i was wondering if i put the first disc in and burn followed by the second disc straight away afterwards,i hope you see what i mean,does clone dvd need to access the original dvd just the once to back it up to 2 discs.:confused:

Originally posted by urwise
I have just started using clone dvd and i know this may sound a daft question when i put in a dvd and its says it can be split on 2 discs,does it just do one sweep of the original dvd,because i was wondering if i put the first disc in and burn followed by the second disc straight away afterwards,i hope you see what i mean,does clone dvd need to access the original dvd just the once to back it up to 2 discs.:confused:

Are you sure you are using elby CloneDVD?

I think you may use DVd X Studios-CloneDVD…
http://www.clonedvd.net/
by the way after using Elby CloneDVD2 Sneak Preview to burn 10 DVD movie
I want to say the quality is great!
:bigsmile:

Originally posted by marlowe

by the way after using Elby CloneDVD2 Sneak Preview …
I want to say the quality is great!

I don’t know, maybe I’m blind, but it’s kinda hard for me to tell the difference in quality
between the Sneak Preview and CloneDVD 1.3.11.2.
At least the latter one is less [COLOR=blue]buggy.
Although I understand that some things still should be polished before the final release of CloneDVD2.
Hopefully it’ll see the light soon.[/COLOR] :smiley:

Sorry it was my mistake as i am using DVD X Studios-CloneDVD and not Elby.Anyway i solved my own problem,thanks anyway.:bow: