Split Problems 5.0.2.2

vbimport

I still get the message to insert a DL disk for the write operation. I also noticed a difference in the split sizes between 5.0.2.2 and 4.0.1.2. When 5.0.2.2 would not accept a single layer disk I used the Write Data option. The disk 1 wrote but was unusable, the was fine.
There were no problems with 4.0.1.2, no DL requests and the disks wrote correctly.

Before the Devil Knows Your Dead

Preserve menus on Disk 2 unchecked
Disk 1 Size Disk 2 Size
4221 3635

Preserve menus on Disk 2 unchecked
Disk 1 Size Disk 2 Size
3904 3952

I have tested this too. See this post for my results: http://club.cdfreaks.com/2063573-post34.html

I read your post and this is exactly the same problem I had with the slider and chapter advance. I did the same DVD with 4.0.1.2 and it worked fine.

I thought it sounded similar to what you found. I don’t use Split mode, but I hope they get it fixed for everyone that does.

Hi bedecc,

We can reproduce the problem, please wait for next version which should be out very soon, thanks!

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Hi,I have tested V.5025 with the same movie in all modes (full disc,main movie,customise and split mode. First i wrote the movie in my HDD and then in a DVD+RW. In every case the results are O.k. :clap: But the [U]big news[/U] [U]are for the ‘’ split mode’’[/U] . NO MORE error 300, no more need for DL_disc and also the video doesn’t freeze when using the position slider to jump around the movie.The only problem i found in V 5025 compare to V5022 is that is slower.V 5025 goes with 2,64-2,65 MB/s and 5022 with 12-14 MB/s.In ‘‘split mode’’ 5025 takes 52 min and 5022 took about 12min.The same with full disc using DVD9.So exept this minor problem i think that Version 5.0.2.5 for DVD to DVD is a very-very stable version.
VERY GOOD work Fengtao. THANKS:clap::clap::clap:
ant1rock

Hi ant1rock,

For slow copying speed problem, you can try “Reset DMA” in “Settings -> General” to see the result.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Split problems solved with 5.0.2.5 and it is running as fast as ever for me. Thanks Fengtao.