Split DVD 9 to DVD 5

I managed to split a DVD 9 into 2 DVD 5 with all menus etc and when tested on the computer, all was great. However, after burning and trying either disc on my DVD Player or Surround System, the links to the other disc didn’t function correctly. For example, at the end of the first disc, on the computer, the DVDFab Insert Disc 2 appears while on the players, the DVDFab Insert Disc 1 flashes quickly followed by the DVDFab End Disc screen flashes as it goes thru all the chapters.

Any ideas to make it work on my players?

Fred

For example, at the end of the first disc, on the computer, the DVDFab Insert Disc 2 appears while on the players, the DVDFab Insert Disc 1 flashes quickly followed by the DVDFab End Disc screen flashes as it goes thru all the chapters.
This is strange. The disc should behave the same in your standalone as it does in your PC. Are the chapters that it goes through the ones that are missing, i.e. the ones on the other disc?

Yes the chapters from the other disc. There are 51 chapters and the split is after 31. My DVD player shows what chapter you are on and at the end of chapter 31, the DVDFab Insert Disc 1 appears followed by DVDFab End Disc as 32 thru 50 appear on the player.