Splintercell

vbimport

I have a liteon ltr-48125w f/w VSO2,using clone cd vs4.0.1.10,i have tried to copy splintercell disc 3 for the pc and it copys but when i put the copied disc in it askes me to insert cd,i know it has sd2 protection but how can i copy it and what is the best software to use and what setting do i use,i am fairly new to copying so if anyone can help i would be very gratefull,thanks.

Your best bet for the latest safedisk would have to be alcohol 120%, clone cd works fine for some ppl but for some reason doesn’t work for others (like me):confused:

Why aren’t you using the latest CloneCD (4.2.0.2)?

In answer to your question, orbitL is basically right. :slight_smile:

Have you been playing your backup from a CD-Rom, or with Hide CDR Media enabled? If won’t work if you don’t do one of those two things.

~Hitman4life

press the SEARCH button on the top right of the screen and type in Splinter Cell. i’ve managed to gather the info needed - no need for new posts when they’ve all been mentioned :wink:

yep, there’s lots of posts on splinter cell if u just used the search button. try to avoid run-on sentences, too; an entire paragraph represented as one sentence isn’t the easiest to read.