Spirited Away backup with CloneDVD

I tried to do a movie-only backup of Spirited Away with CloneDVD for the kids and found that CloneDVD messed a little with the angle. I tried to preserve only angle 2, but when I tested the movie with PowerDVD the first chapters were messed up, they only show a grey screen. I am going to try it agan with DVDShrink. I’ll report the results later.
Anyone had success with Spirited Away & CloneDVD?
Thanks
George

Originally posted by georgehegyi
I tried to do a movie-only backup of Spirited Away with CloneDVD for the kids and found that CloneDVD messed a little with the angle. I tried to preserve only angle 2, but when I tested the movie with PowerDVD the first chapters were messed up, they only show a grey screen. I am going to try it agan with DVDShrink. I’ll report the results later.
Anyone had success with Spirited Away & CloneDVD?
Thanks
George

Just FYI I created a very great backup of movie-only Spirited Away, angle:2, with DVDShrink. Hope CloneDVD could fix the multiangle-movie only issue, because it’s a great program.
George

I always just select Angle-1 with movie-only’s…
Isn’t that always closest to original presentation? Can’t say as I’ve noticed any problem doing them that way…

That was my first idea, to keep Angle 1, but the english title and credits on this japanese movie are on angle 2, angle 1 has the japanese title/credits.

By the way, I have a selectable 2 angles movie, if I want to do a full movie, all angles, Can CloneDVD do it?
Thanks