Spider-Man3 won't open

Just bought Spider-Man3 over at Best Buy where I live at 1 1/2 hours ago. Came home, turned on my PC, popped the DVD in the computer, turned on DVDFab, and I get nothing!

:a

Sony must really want to tick a lot of customers like me off, because even though the movie was garbage this summer, I’m a Spidey fan.

Anyway, I’m attaching the files that DVDFab managed to copy. I hope that Fengtao has better luck than I did tonight.

:frowning:

You dont say what region your from- I know it can be backed up with clonedvd and anydvd for region 1. Dvd fab should be able to back this up. I could not read your attached files?? You can do a search on this forum for spiderman 3 and it has been backed up with no problem. Its possible you have a bad disk .
Here is a link .http://club.cdfreaks.com/f88/can-you-imagine-what-sony-will-do-spider-man-3-a-226761/index2.html

I’m in region 1.

I might have found out what the problem is. One of my DVD drives looks like it’s going bad. I put Spider-Man3 in the other burner drive, and DVDFab has picked it up.

Glad it worked for you. Blast Sony anyway just for good measure.

[QUOTE=signals;1920278]Glad it worked for you. Blast Sony anyway just for good measure.[/QUOTE]

Amen, brother.

Sony sucks anyway, especially since this movie (Spidey3) is so bad, when it should’ve been at least as good as the first two, with the talent and other people from the first two films on hand, and that’s what’s so amazing about it.

[QUOTE=signals;1920278]Glad it worked for you. Blast Sony anyway just for good measure.[/QUOTE].

picked it up today. ripped it no problems. :smiley:

edit//version 3.1.8.0