Special fees

vbimport

A lot of times I have started a rant on people who were too lazy to use the search and made me do their work for them. At some times I am nicer than on others, I am only human too and have my mood swings. So at one time you will only receive a blunt reply as ‘Use the search, it is there for a reason’ and sometimes you will receive an answer, but I will include a sarcastic comment referring to the wonders of the search.

Some people have complained this was unfriendly of me and I showed very little concern for those with little experience with etiquette that applies to this forum. Sometimes those people are perhaps correct, but generally speaking you do know, deep inside perhaps, that I am correct. It is easy to give the answer sometimes, but you will learn so much more when you put in a little effort of your own (heck, with the search you do get your answer so much quicker at least 95 out of a 100 times).

But, for those poeple who just don’t seem to learn I have incorporated a new policy. The policy is based on the Sysadmin Price List. I have slightly modified the list so that it applies to this forum, but all other items found on this list do also apply still.

[ul]
[li]Questions received via PM or E-mail without first trying the search - € 20.00
[/li][li]Questions posted on the forum without first trying the search and making me do it for you - € 85/hr
[/li][li]If you interrupt me while I was trying to actually fix somebody else’s problem - € 45/hr
[/li][li]Dealing with tech support requests for obviously pirated software - € 100
[/li][li]Dealing with “How can I get another copy of [obviously pirated software]? Mine just died.” requests - € 45
[/li][li]Actually needing to explain copyright law to you after you failed to get the hint in the previous response - € 95
[/li][li]Not telling all of your co-workers about it - € 850.00 [/ul]
[/li]And of course:
Questioning the other prices … € 50

Please note that for hourly rates I will be forced to always charge the first hour in full, all time spent afterwards will be rounded up to quarters of the hour.

All transactions can be handled through [our Paypal](https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=Donate%40cdfreaks.com&item_name=
CD+Freaks+Research+Department&no_shipping=1) account (and thus fund our new server).

I trust to have informed you all sufficiently. However, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, but keep above-mentioned rates in mind when you do.

Sincerely,

Da_Taxman

Hahaha, ROTFLMAO. So very funny, but pitty it is also the truth. Oh well, just see your visits to this forum as some work in the spirit of Jesus :slight_smile:

hehe, this would be the solution I think.

Posting non-technical questions in the technical forum… € 50.
Because you’re looking for a better answer… €75
About why ZoneAlarm wont work on your computer… €100

Refined questions and statement prices :

What is CloneCD ? € 75

What is Nero ? € 75

Which cd writer is best ? € 80

FUD € 12
FUD (2nd time) € 1600

Will Mr. Belvedere ever stop making polls ?

€ 2.50 per second and he will for that given period of time

How much do i have to pay to get rid of Mr. Belvedere ?

€ 74,999.98 per month

Hmmm I guess many will be applying for admin now… and I think I gonna quit my current job and be a 24/7 admin :slight_smile:

Because many people will be mad about these fees, I present: dansmugs killer service:
Prices for killing:
a moderator: € 1000
an admin: € 2000
managment guys: € 4000
Domi: I’ll do that one for free

:wink:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Hmmm I guess many will be applying for admin now… and I think I gonna quit my current job and be a 24/7 admin :slight_smile:

Think you got me wrong here, the money mentioned above is not intended for me personally, but it is for CD Freaks.

And I have another one:

[ul]
[li]Editing the title of a topic because it doesn’t make clear what the topic is about - € 45
[/li][/ul]

In case of non-payment you will be banned from this forum.

Nooooo! You’re doing this the wrong way!
Try this :slight_smile:

[ul]
[li]Making sure Tax does not moderate your posting - € 100/posting
[/li][li]Banning Tax from the forum for 1 day - € 500/day
[/li][/ul]

You should always listen to what the customer wants :cool:

Originally posted by PHP
[B]Nooooo! You’re doing this the wrong way!
Try this :slight_smile:

[ul]
[li]Making sure Tax does not moderate your posting - € 100/posting
[/li]> [li]Banning Tax from the forum for 1 day - € 500/day
[/li]> [/ul]

You should always listen to what the customer wants :cool: [/B]

LOL

If it helps, who knows, might be worth paying for to get Tax banned for a day… :bigsmile:

No, I think Tax is absolutely right about this. I know that it is sometimes annoying that he keeps complaining of people NOT using the search.

But I see in the Dutch: General hardware and software section alot of posts that have been made within 2 weeks or so that apply for the same question and/or problem.

So people try the search, it’s easy (i’ve been @ a few forums and this one works really good) and you make Tax a happy man.

Think you got me wrong here, the money mentioned above is not intended for me personally, but it is for CD Freaks.
This I think is also a good cause, but I think Tax will win something here cause here in holland we have to pay 19% BTW (VAT).

But knowing Tax he will donate that 19% then to cdfreaks :wink:

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]A lot of times I have started a rant on people who were too lazy to use the search and made me do their work for them. At some times I am nicer than on others, I am only human too and have my mood swings. So at one time you will only receive a blunt reply as ‘Use the search, it is there for a reason’ and sometimes you will receive an answer, but I will include a sarcastic comment referring to the wonders of the search.

Some people have complained this was unfriendly of me and I showed very little concern for those with little experience with etiquette that applies to this forum. Sometimes those people are perhaps correct, but generally speaking you do know, deep inside perhaps, that I am correct. It is easy to give the answer sometimes, but you will learn so much more when you put in a little effort of your own (heck, with the search you do get your answer so much quicker at least 95 out of a 100 times).

But, for those poeple who just don’t seem to learn I have incorporated a new policy. The policy is based on the Sysadmin Price List. I have slightly modified the list so that it applies to this forum, but all other items found on this list do also apply still.

[ul]
[li]Questions received via PM or E-mail without first trying the search - € 35.00
[/li]> [li]Questions posted on the forum without first trying the search and making me do it for you - € 110/hr
[/li]> [li]If you interrupt me while I was trying to actually fix somebody else’s problem - € 65/hr
[/li]> [li]Dealing with tech support requests for obviously pirated software - € 150
[/li]> [li]Dealing with “How can I get another copy of [obviously pirated software]? Mine just died.” requests - € 65
[/li]> [li]Actually needing to explain copyright law to you after you failed to get the hint in the previous response - € 250
[/li]> [li]Not telling all of your co-workers about it - € 995.00 [/ul]
[/li]> And of course:
Questioning the other prices … € 75

Please note that for hourly rates I will be forced to always charge the first hour in full, all time spent afterwards will be rounded up to quarters of the hour.

All transactions can be handled through [our Paypal](https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=Donate%40cdfreaks.com&item_name=
CD+Freaks+Research+Department&no_shipping=1) account (and thus fund our new server).

I trust to have informed you all sufficiently. However, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, but keep above-mentioned rates in mind when you do.

Sincerely,

Da_Taxman [/B]

Prices updated.

you forget the price for closing a thread… € 50 perhaps?. Would be rich in no-time…

€ 500 for posting french / dutch in the english forums

• €1 per letter for making posts longer than my reply.

• €2 per letter for asking questions that has been answered more than 10 times

• €5 per letter for making a post so long I have to scroll when reading it on my 1920x1200 monitor.

• €50 per letter for the first 100 letters, and €25/letter for every additional letter if I have to read what a “hit and run” newbie had to say about how he can’t get shed to work. And double the final amount if the newbie lies about using the search and couldn’t find the answer.

oh just one or two questions:

1. How do i use the search?
  2. How do i post on the forum?:wink:

1. Use the search to find out how to use the search!
  2. Give 12 € to Belvedere.
    :slight_smile:

But i don’t have €12, all i have is american dollars. What program can i use to convert my american dollars into € to give to belvedere?:confused:

Originally posted by kwkard
But i don’t have €12, all i have is american dollars. What program can i use to convert my american dollars into € to give to belvedere?:confused:

not to worry , just give $12 to the cdfreaks paypal account.

you know what will happen if you don’t , do you ?

no ?

yes you do

Although this is just a funny thread, I’d just like to say on behalf of the CDFreaks population, we appreciate all the hard work you admins do on our forums, hats off.

Price for not thanking Da_Taxman after he finds your info for you: €500