Spanglish

vbimport

I’ve burned plenty of movies with AnyDVD(previous version) and CloneDVD(2.7.5.1) trial versions, but I purchased the keys for both(4.6.3.1 and 2.7.5.1) tonight and had trouble burning Spanglish. The error I received was “C:Program Files\SlySoft\CloneDVD2\eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS.IFO unable to open file.” After this error I’m not allowed to do anything but restart from the beginning. I also don’t know why my compression bar doesn’t show up either? Does anyone know what’s going on?

Thanks

I just realized I posted in the AnyDVD section, sorry if this belongs in the CloneDVD section.

I had a hell of atime burning Spanglish too,
I had to use latest version of decrypter,
put the result through VOB blanker and then
onto DVD shrink, ending up burning it with
Burn at once.

You have deleted your “eraser” files. Reinstall CloneDVD, try the AnyDVD & CloneDVD betas.

Hi there, I had the same problem, so I went ahead and clone the whole movie with cloneDVD 3.0.2.5 from clonedvd.net in to an ISO image, now that software removes copy protection and that kind of stuff, so mounted the Iso image in virtual clone drive 5.1.1.1 and used clonedvd2 to remove aditional features, languajes and that kind of crap, burned it to dvd and now I have a region free, crap free dvd, and my original one is safely putted away in my collection box.