Spanglish anydvd problem

vbimport

this is what anydvd says when i put “Spanglish” the movie in seems like it wont the protection off. Need help guys!!! anyone thanks!

Summary for drive E:
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVD_VIDEO
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Structural copy protection not found.
Found & removed Autorun from Video DVD!
Found & removed 4 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I used the new versions of both AnyDVD and CloneDVD and had no problems backing up my copy. What versions are you using?

me too. i think it is the new version of anydvd. i am going back to 4631…

version 5.1.1.1 the older version did the same though!

What are you using to copy the DVD besides AnyDVD? BTW I am using the latest AnyDVD 5111 and latest CloneDVD…They work fine for me. It could be the media itself have you cleaned the DVD? I know this all sounds anal but I had this problem with a disc and was about to chuck my programs, but a quick clean of the disk solved it…VIOLA!

yeah i cleaned the disc i think i use dvd shrink but this isnt because of dvd shrink it happens before i get to dvd shrink anydvd wont crack the keys.

I copied SPanglish weeks ago with CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD. I would suspect that you hav e a defective disk.

not a defective disc just went to pick up a different copy does the same exact thing!!!

I had the same problem …tried like 3 different discs. I couldnt get clonedvd and anydvd to do its thing (like 30 trys). I am using the latest updated versions of clonedvd and anydvd. Finally I used dvd decrypter. Decrypter ripped the movie to my hd no problem , then I used clonedvd to burn it from the hd to a dvd. Why is it the crappy movies give ya all the trouble?..lol good luck lads & lasses

Hi there, I had the same problem, so I went ahead and clone the whole movie with cloneDVD 3.0.2.5 from clonedvd.net in to an ISO image, now that software removes copy protection and that kind of stuff, so mounted the Iso image in virtual clone drive 5.1.1.1 and used clonedvd2 to remove aditional features, languajes and that kind of crap, burned it to dvd and now I have a region free, crap free spanglish dvd, and my original one is safely putted away in my collection box.