Space in between each song

vbimport

I have transferred many files from a CD to mp3 files to make a mp3 CD. The original CD has music which are mixed so there is no space in between the songs. How to get the mp3 disc so the songs are the same without space in between so 1 song flows to the other and so on. On the MP3 disc I am compiling there are certain folder with the songs in each folder. How to do this is nero express.

I have tried nero burning rom, but for some reason I can’t seem to do it either and can’t get the songs in order from 1 to 14 or whatever. in nero burning rom the songs are all mixed up and not in order. You understand my point?

I have Nero 8 full edition.
Thanks!

Use BurnAware free > burn Audio Cd and in compilation> compilation properties> check "“No pause between tracks” …

Or ner0…

Some reading for you…
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=65502

[QUOTE=t0nee1;2163366]Use BurnAware free > burn Audio Cd and in compilation> compilation properties> check "“No pause between tracks” …

Or ner0…

Some reading for you…
http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=65502[/QUOTE]

Thanks for responding, however can you do this in Nero? I will read the link you attached.

I finally did read the provided link, however no one really explained how to burn the mp3 to make each song gapless. I did convert all cda files to MP3 lame as they say with dbpoweramp. But the thing I like to know how to burn afterwards the songs in order in Nero, if it’s with Nero express or Nero Burning Rom. I do have Nero 8 full version. actually my version is around 8.3 or such, since I updated it.

read up on AIPL Singulator. It may do the trick.
moen

[QUOTE=moen;2164362]read up on AIPL Singulator. It may do the trick.
moen[/QUOTE]

link please

[QUOTE=moen;2164362]read up on AIPL Singulator. It may do the trick.
moen[/QUOTE]

That is another program

Are you trying to say Nero does not do this? If it can’t, wnat good is Nero for than. I spend money for nothing!!! :sad:

The songs on an MP3 CD are data, and CDs are alphabetical. I use WinAmp and the ‘Playlist Unpacker’ plugin to prepend ‘PL001, PL002, …, PLxxx’ to the filenames to keep them in order.