Sp3

vbimport

:confused:Has any one have any ideas on why my pc wants to auto update sp3 when i do not want it and another desk top and lap top i run all connected to the same router do not.:
They are all running the same xp pro.

[quote=alterbridge;2120092]:confused:Has any one have any ideas on why my pc wants to auto update sp3 when i do not want it and another desk top and lap top i run all connected to the same router do not.:
They are all running the same xp pro.[/quote]
Just uncheck auto updates and use Custom updates and install what you please. :wink:

Just curious, but why don’t you want to go with SP3? :confused:

I installed sp3 when it can out and my system just did not
run right and i’ve done it a few times since then to see if any bugs have been sorted but no.
Point being why all of a sudden sp3 wants to auto update on my pc when its been avalible for some time now and never auto updated before only if i actually clicked on it to download it and why the other systems i run do not auto update sp3.

amd athlon 64x2 4400+ 2.2 socket 939
2gb twin dual ram
xp pro

[quote=alterbridge;2120298]I installed sp3 when it can out and my system just did not
run right and i’ve done it a few times since then to see if any bugs have been sorted but no.
Point being why all of a sudden sp3 wants to auto update on my pc when its been avalible for some time now and never auto updated before only if i actually clicked on it to download it and why the other systems i run do not auto update sp3.

amd athlon 64x2 4400+ 2.2 socket 939
2gb twin dual ram
xp pro[/quote]
Same experience here with an Asus board and an AMD chip Socket 939 also…:doh: