Sound probxx

helllo guys its me again what can i do my compputer is full of problems
i have a problem and it is that i get very low sound in my headphones i changed them today bought the creative ones and its still the same a lil bit chg only so can u tell me how to high the sound thank you
S

What OS are you running? Did you check Windows volume control if it is all the way up (loud).

i have windows Xp and m using realtek hd audio and ya its full volume but the sound is still slow than before and mmy sound driver is built in if i change it than will i get beeter sound on headphones like loud and bass blah blah can u suggest any sound card for me plz
S

“[B]realtek hd audio[/B]”, from what I found this is just an audio driver.
If you have build in audio chip on motherboard, I would suggest to use driver which came with it.
Third party drivers are not always better.
If you want to purchase an audio card, you better make sure that on board audio can be disconnected.
I use Creative product “Sound Blaster” and I am happy with it.

Double click the Realtek HD Audio system tray icon to pull up the realtek mixer panel.

Turn up the master volume.
Turn Up the WAV volume.
Turn up the Audio CD volume.
Close the panel.

In the program you are using for music/movies, turn up the volume.

ya the realtek hd audio came with the cd of the mother board and yaa the volumes are full but still the sound is like u can jus hear it i want a full good volume so i will buy a creative sound blaster thankyou guys i googled this problem yesterday and all the people having realtek hd audio seem to have it so i think it is like this nyways thank you once again tcx
S

I have a Realtek HD Audio chip on two of my boards, and as Debro suggested, putting all the volume controls to full should have helped - I don’t even have to do it with mine, the volume level is fine as is. :slight_smile:

I know that doesn’t help you much, just wanted to let you know that not everyone has that kind of problem with Realtek chips. :wink:

[QUOTE=shahs;2303156]ya the realtek hd audio came with the cd of the mother board and yaa the volumes are full but still the sound is like u can jus hear it i want a full good volume so i will buy a creative sound blaster thankyou guys i googled this problem yesterday and all the people having realtek hd audio seem to have it so i think it is like this nyways thank you once again tcx
S[/QUOTE]
And turn the digital output off.

Have you tried this suggestion yet?

Perhaps all the other posters are clueless & won’t follow suggestions.

stilll no resultss well guess i have to buy a one than hehe thanks nyways guyss
S