Sound and Audio not synchronized

I have a video_ts on my computer.(see attached). The following is how i put it on:- Disc in>my computer>right click dvd ram drive>explore>high lite video_ts>edit>copy to folder. When i double click on the VLC ts icon it will play on my computer and the sound audio synchronization is good. When i select e.g. items-vts_01_1 to vts_04_1 and burn it to a dvd disc and play it, the sound and audio is not synchronized. Should i be including some of the other ts files and also why is it not synchronized on the disc?? :cool:

Looks like they’re all there. You might try running Fix VTS on them.

Does fixVTS treat all of those files? :smiley:

The ‘VTS’ in Fix VTS stands for ‘Video Title Set’ so yes, it will treat all the files it needs to. I believe all you have to do is drop one of the VOB files on it and it finds the rest.

The ‘VTS’ in Fix VTS stands for ‘Video Title Set’ so yes, it will treat all the files it needs to. I believe all you have to do is drop one of the VOB files on it and it finds the rest.

[B]Yes i was thinking of asking you about that. I couldn`t drag them all in. Does the file show when dragged in to the box? (attached) [/B]