Sothink deceased

I just got the following email from “DVDFAB”

"Dear customer,
As part of our global expansion strategy, we are officially announcing that SothinkMedia has been acquired by the industry leader of this field — DVDFab. We would like to express our sincere gratitude and heartfelt appreciation to you for your continued support in the past years.
SothinkMedia is discontinued, however as part of the DVDFab team, we’re still with you and will continue to serve you in a different but better way. Please rest assured that, with 14+ years’ dedication in the field of DVD & Blu-ray backup/conversion/authoring, video conversion, and Cinavia & DRM removal solutions, DVDFab will certainly offer you even better products and service.
To express our regret, and in the meantime, help you make a smooth transformation, we’re now offering STOREWIDE 50% DEEP DISCOUNT for those who are willing to upgrade to DVDFab software products.
Applicable on: Software Products
Coupon Code: DVDFAB50OFF
Validity: till Oct. 21
Also, we are giving 20% Discount to DVDFab Movie Server and its relevant bundles.
Applicable on: Movie Server and its relevant bundles
Coupon Code: DMS20OFF
Validity: till Oct. 21

For other follow-up matters, or if you still have concerns, please feel free to contact DVDFab Service Team for help " No good to me though as I have everything

Seems like every Fengtao spin-off without decryption options will die a slow death…TDMore,was 1st,now SothinkMedia…
Hopefully Fab itself will survive…:wink:

SoThink Never decrypted anyway, the program is operable. I am sure it will work, there just wont be any updates.

Industry leader my ass. Industry leaders wouldn’t screw ppl over like that. So, first they buy a product suite (all fine there so far). Then they completely discontinue everything (not so fine anymore), and have the balls to tell them “hey, we killed your existing licensed products that were working just fine INTENTIONALLY, now go buy our stuff instead *here’s a meager discount”)

Yeah right, thanks but no thanks.

I agree with you 100% in fact I had an earlier version of their software called “Sothink HD” for blu-ray making and dvd’s which sothink discontinued and then only offered a replacement that did only dvd’s.

Purchase dvd fab for 149.50 lietime AIO one that is a deal and I did just that.

I never bought sothink I knew who owned it I bet you can’t guess who…:biggrin: